Thursday, September 26, 2013

Maniac Maggie

Hello ! We read the book Maniac  Magee . It was a great book .  In the beginning , his parents died leaving Maniac an orphan . Maniac  was really sad then And  ran away .  He came to two mills that was separated white and black . He meet a black girl named Amanda. Grayson found maniac sleeping by the buffalo pen . A few months later Grayson died . Maniac never wanted any one to care for him .  In the end he found Amanda again and she made him come to his new home . A few things about maniac is he is brave because  he went in Finsterwals back yard , he is the meanest person in town . He is nice because he helped Amanda fix her book .  He is so fast he beat a dog .  I am nice like maniac but not so brave .  I love to run like him . If I could save any one out of the book it would be mars bar because he was evil and mean at first but then he all most died because he was trying to save piper . After that he was a pretty nice guy . I had to leave my friend  because she got in trouble for coming over because she would have to sneak  over . If I could change any thing I would of had the book stay the same . If Maniac came in my class I thing he would be happy because we read his great book . I learned that no matter what color you are you are Special . 

THANK YOU FOR READING MY BLOG !!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment