Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Here's The Scoop From Room 12

Today is another HOT day in room 12. It's  Wednesday September 11, 2013. The temperature says it is 86 right now . The hardest part about being in school is that we have no air conditioning and we only have a few fans. we are taking a district test in reading and math I think I did ok because I am not so good at math. We are reading Maniac Magee the best part of the book so far is that an old man named Grayson found Maniac and helped him a lot. I really did not like it when Grayson died. We have been working on plot character and settings while reading  Maniac characters-is the main people and other people in the story settings-is were the story takes place plot -is a series of events that takes the characters through an experience or change.We will be taking a States Test on September 25th I think I will do ok because I don't know all of my states but I now some of them. Please follow us on face book- Walker's 5th grade wonders!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment