Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Walker's 5th grade wonders

HEY !! My name is Alexis when I first walked through the doors of 5th grade at Durfee I all most peed my pants because I was so scared . So far this year the thing that I enjoyed is my new teacher she is very pretty her name is Mrs. Walker well I think because Some times I call her Mrs Barnes,she was my teacher last year . The most hardest thing is function tables they are just to confusing. I know I will learn good manners because Mrs walker LOVES manners . If I was the teacher I would not want to change any thing in my class because it is great the way it is . The most important person to me is my mom because she loves me and cares for me . I think  I am awesome because people like me I help anyone that ask me . All of my friends are nice cool and helpful 

And 5TH GRADE IS AWESOME !!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment