Monday, October 7, 2013

5th grade wonders news

Today is October 4 , 2013 it has been a great week . I did not so good on my states test . I will continue working on my states . The one thing that is hard about states is that you need to remeber every state and were it gose . In math we have been working on place value . I think it is very easy because all you need to do is remeber it . We worked on itunes u with Mrs. Ellis in math . I realy love it . The most interesting thing about itunes u is that it takes you were ever you need to go .


We started a new novel called shiloh . It is about a boy how found a dog that was being aboused and not feed so he keep the dog hidden from the owner . The thing I like so far about the novel is that marty is helping the dog . Judd the owner of the dog is abousing him. Marty is very nice because he is helping a dog in need .

October is breast cancer awareness month . I looked it up and found out that a new report shows that the number of black women who are diagnosed with breast cancer is on the rise , but doctors are not sure what is causing the increased numbers . About 232000 women will be diagnosed with breast cancer in 2013 according to government statistics . More than 39000 women are expected to die from the disease this year grades come out in a couple of weeks I am sure I will get great grades because I only have a few bad papers .


THANKS FOR READING MY GREAT BLOG !!!!!!!!!!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment